The purpose of the fiber program is to create structure that connects different parts of the festival's program. Creating associations, drawing parallels, coming to conclusions and proposing new questions. The fiber program consists of artist talks, workshops, a symposium and two work-in-progress performances. Work-in-progress performance is a format in which an artist (or a collective) has freedom to curate what's happening in the Cellar Hall of Kanuti Gildi SAAL, may it be testing a new idea, forgetting some old ones or a last-minute decision to do something completely different. SAAL Biennaal will present work-in-progress performances by Liisbeth Horn, Kärt Koppel, Anumai Raska and Krõõt Juurak.
- Liisbeth Horn, Kärt Koppel, Anumai Raska Stalker Dance (22.-23.08)
- Workshop by Teresa Vittucci and Colin Self with Feministeerium (23.08)
- Workshop by Netti Nüganen at TantsuRUUM (24.-25.08)
- Artist talk with Kristina Norman, moderated by Ann Mirjam Vaikla in EST (24.08)
- Artist talk with Meg Stuart, moderated by Annika Üprus (26.08)
- Krõõt Juurak Lesson – with pre-registration! (29.08)
- Symposium on collective curating (31.08)