Switchover (Ümberlülitus) is a mixtape created with love from Tallinn to Tartu. All components of the intense program examine the possibilities and impossibilities of performing arts from different angles, so everyone can find their personal way or even a portal to better understand and experience art.
The program includes various performances and curated get-togethers by both local and foreign artists.
- Kristina Norman "Orchidelirium Expanded"
- Karolin Poska "Lucky Charm"
- Johhan Rosenberg "traps"
- Stina Force one-woman-punk band
- Siim Tõniste, Üüve-Lydia Toompere "Kas sa etendad iseennast?"
- Nele Tiidelepp "Lause lõppu jõudes oleme unustanud kust see algas"
Kanuti Gildi SAAL is coming to Tartu from the 3-6th May this year! Events take place in: Tartu Uus Teater, Tartu Elektriteater, HAKI Galllery and Armastuse saal in Aparaaditehas. The program will be announced soon.
Purchase the festival pass here.